Graphic designers create computer graphics, electronic images, and desktop designs for companies such as advertising agencies, publishing houses, and television studios. Here are a few qualities that successful graphic designers have in common:
- Creative: When it comes to design, you often have to think outside of the box.
- Flexible: Projects may require compromise and different approaches for different clients.
- Innovative: Design issues will require creativity and unique problem solving.
- Dependable: Clients and employers rely on you to get the job done.
Having been a photographer on the side and working with Photoshop for over 10 years, I decided that I wanted to expand my horizons and learn more of the Adobe® CS Suite. This is where I started looking into colleges where I live and online schools. All I found was expense, expense, expense! Being on a fixed income, I could not afford the extremely high prices per credit at these schools. One night I was watching TV, and I saw an ad for Penn Foster College. Well, I immediately went to the computer and looked them up. What did I find, you ask? A great accredited school with many programs and one program especially that fit what I wanted. I can't believe how inexpensive Penn Foster was to attend. I signed up immediately! That was the best thing I have ever done!See also:
- The new barcode software is here. Check it out 2018.